TATS Talks to Families about School
TATS supports families in gaining knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures that promote their full participation in the education of their children who have unique needs.
Briefs for families of young children with unique needs:
- TATS Talks: Pre-K and Disabilities
- TATS Talks: Pre-K Programs and Services
- TATS Talks: Individualized Educational Plan (IEP)
- TATS Talks: Transition
- TATS Talks: Kindergarten Transition and Services
- Helping Your Child with Kindergarten Transition and Readiness
Additional Resources for families are listed below:
Family Child Outcome Summary (COS) Brochure – A guide for families with descriptions of the Child Outcomes Summary process and information about families’ participation.