TATS supports families in gaining knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures that promote their full participation in the education of their children who have unique needs.
TATS Talks to Families
Briefs for families of young children with unique needs with information about Pre-K-program options, the Individual Educational Plan (IEP), and the transition process.
- TATS Talks 1 – About Pre-K
- TATS Talks 2 – About Pre-K
- TATS Talks 3 – About IEP
- TATS Talks 4 – Transition
- TATS Talks – Transition to Kindergarten, Part 1
- TATS Talks – Transition to Kindergarten, Part 2
Child Development Milestones
Children reach milestones in how they play, learn, speak, act, and move.
Materials TATS has created to help families promote development as they nurture and play with their children.
Tips for Family Engagement