TATS Talks to Families
Briefs for families of young children with unique needs with information about Pre-K-program options, the Individual Educational Plan (IEP), and the transition process.
- TATS Talks about Disabilities, IDEA, and Services
- TATS Talks 2 – About continuum of services and options for Pre-K
- TATS Talks 3 – About IEP – Parents’ rights and roles
- TATS Talks 4 – Transition from Early Steps to School System
- TATS Talks About Transition to Kindergarten – Part 1 – About IEP’s, Services
- TATS Talks About Transition to Kindergarten – Part 2 – About Skills, Options, Parent Involvement