Teachers and staff are aware of IEP goals, accommodations, and special needs.
- Universal Design for Learning (TATS and FIN)
- Applying Universal Design in Early Childhood
- Resources for Progress Monitoring
- Teacher Tips for Partnering with Families
- Supporting Various Developmental Levels in the Classroom
- Sample Data Collection based on Routines
- Guide to Progress Monitoring
Teachers meet required deadlines, updates, progress monitoring, and IEP mandates.
- Flow Chart for Using Progress Data
- Family Involvement Checklist from CEC
- IEP Toolkit Checklist
- IEP Tool from Bright Futures
- IEP Info at a Glance
- Paperwork Tips for IEP’s
- IEP Outcomes Flow Chart
- TATS Talks with Families about IEP Process
Teachers and staff coordinate and plan with service providers.
- Resources for an Integrated Therapy Approach
- TATS Talks about Integrated Therapy Approach
- Collaboration Skills for Teams
- IEP Goals Chart
- Teacher Summary Report for IEP Meeting
- Effective IEP Teams