Gateway to Learning – Closing the Gap – The Importance of Pre-K (Teachers’ Guide)
“Rock Your Classroom” – Focus on ESE Supports – Entire Section Note: Suggestions for Connections to COS are highlighted in red text.
TATS Talks to Professionals – Special Education Interventions in Pre-K
Breadth of the Three Child Outcomes
Click on the box to access each section.
Links below are for content from the three areas of focus listed above:
Teachers and staff are aware of IEP goals, accommodations, and special needs.
- Teacher Tips for Partnering with Families
- Supporting Various Developmental Levels in the Classroom
- Sample Data Collection based on Routines
- Guide to Progress Monitoring
Teachers meet required deadlines, updates, progress monitoring, and IEP mandates.
- Flow Chart for Using Progress Data
- Family Involvement Checklist from CEC
- IEP Toolkit Checklist
- IEP Tool from Bright Futures
- IEP Info at a Glance
- Paperwork Tips for IEP’s
- Outcomes Correlations to IEP Flow Chart
- TATS Talks with Families about IEP Process
Teachers and staff coordinate and plan with service providers.
- Resources for an Integrated Therapy Approach
- TATS Talks about Integrated Therapy Approach
- Collaboration Skills for Teams
- IEP Goals Chart
- Teacher Summary Report for IEP Meeting
- Effective IEP Teams
Tip Sheets for Administration of BDI-2 Items
Flow Chart for Integrating Child Outcomes with IEP Development